We care about the comfort of our patients, and we know that not everyone loves going to the dentist. We designed our office to make everyone as comfortable as possible, and we include personal amenities to help make you feel more comfortable while undergoing treatment!
A couple of things we think you’ll love:
- Calming Relaxation Room & Soothing Music – Prop up your legs and rest in our Relaxation room complete with Beautiful Soothing Music and a TV with serene scenes displayed to add in tranquility. You will feel completely at ease (and may even doze off). Sitting in our comfortable chair and listening to our serene music while receiving paraffin wax for your hands is and experience you must try. This atmosphere allows you to completely clear your mind and gives you moments where you can’t be distracted by your phone (because your hands are wrapped in warming mitts). We truly believe this is the experience every patients needs to indulge in at least once before an appointment.
- Paraffin Wax Treatment For Hands – You often hear of this treatment while visiting the nail salon as an added bonus to the ‘VIP Package’ or at Day Spas. Cosmetically, Paraffin Wax is used as an application to hands and feet since it is a natural moisturizer. This gives the hands and feet a soft and supple treatment to boost the moisture levels of the skin during and after treatment. Paraffin wax has also been known to aid in arthritis treatment, Fibromyalgia, and other joint mobility issues. After wax is in place we will insert your hands into our warming mitts to allow the wax to harden. After your appointment our staff will remove the mitts and gloves revealing smooth, soft hands. Voila!
- Aromatherapy Using Essential Oils – Although most of us have heard about the calming and soothing effects of essential oils, few of us have had the time to utilize them during stressful or anxiety-ridden situations. Many believe that using Essential oils such as Lavender, Citrus and Peppermint have calming side effects and can aid during moments such as dental appointments. Feel calm and relaxed before and during your appointment by choosing a relaxing fragrance such as Lavender oil to spritz in your relaxation room and on your dental napkin. This allows the fresh scents to waft up during your dental appointment bringing a calm and serene atmosphere.
- Benefits of using Lavender Essential Oil during your Dental Appointment – Lavender Oil can be used as a remedy for aching muscles, acne, earaches, eczema, fatigue, fevers, & and headaches. In many cases, Lavender oil has also been used to help with insomnia, menstrual cramps, shingles, sunburn, sinusitis, stress, & anxiety. During your dental appointment, anxiety can manifest but our Lavender essential oil spritz can help ease your worry and allow you to truly feel calm during your visit. We also offer Citrus and Peppermint oil, which have been known to aid in anti-oxidant protection and Halitosis, respectively.
- Warm Blankets & Hot Towels – Love to cozy up with a warm blanket? Our office is now offering warm blankets during your next dental appointment! Simply ask your dental assistant or our team member during your next visit & they will be happy to provide this service. If you are also participating in other spa amenities you may receive a hot lemon-scented towel to wipe excess wax or sugar scrub of your hands.
Do you have dental anxiety? Book an appointment with Axial Dental today, and we’ll make your visit to the dentist as spa like as possible!